More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week 3 done & Week 4 has begun...

Hey Hey,

Information in the following order: HB, Chals, H3dz,

Beginning of Week 3 313 279.1 219.1
Goal for Week 3 -4 -2 -2
Actual for Week 3 -4 -1.9 -4.2
Ending for Week 3 309 277.2 214.9
Beginning of Week 4 309 277.2 214.9
Goal for Week 4 -5 -2 -2

Reflections for week 3:

Hey Hey,

This week had a lot of missteps, but I handled it a lot better and my scale is still irritating me, but I am over that too. I think that I am getting better at not being so hard on myself if I trip up I mean everyone makes mistakes and it took me a lot of year to put on all this weight, so it won't just disappear in 6 months. Slow, but steady is how I am playing this journey for now. Tomorrow may bering many surprises. We shall have to see.

Live, Love, & Laugh...Often,

HB


How ya doooin yall, ‘

So this week was not the best week. I have finals for school coming up and tests at least twice a day at school. I’m finding it hard to find time to squeeze in exercise for the day with all the other things on my plate. I still tried to increase my intake with water but at times. But although finals aren’t done until Feb. 4 and a new phase starts I'm going to still portion my meals correctly. Sooo until next week. Hopefully it's better.

Peeeeeeeace,

Chals


Holaaaaaaa,

Okay so I did bad again this week. I still haven’t mastered the art of having a well balanced life. Its pretty hard when you have an overly energetic three year old, a 40 hour a week job, and three college courses. But I am determined to do it. Also we're having a biggest loser competition at work with the incentive that each member of the winning team gets 100 dollars. So I cont want to let my team at work down, my fellow weight losers at home down, or myself down. So my mind set for this week is, DETERMINED. I’m hoping to try to eat healthier with fever “trip days”, drink more water, and get more active.

So until next week...keep it movin' & keep on losin'!!!

H3dz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment