More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Daily - January 8, 2011

Hey Hey,

Today I felt more hungry than usual. I think it has to do with the fact that when I am at home I don't have my food pre-packed, so I forget to eat my snacks in-between my meals. Overall today I think I have kept with my eating habits that I an trying to set. A professor once told me that it takes 31 days to build a habit and only two to break it. I am going to work on re-enforcing these good habits. Now that I have a slight handle on what works for me. I am going to try to figure out what other things I can implement into my diet.

Exercise was a little different. Me and my sister still walked we just chose another route. So today we walked according to my handy dandy pedometer somewhere around 3.6 miles. It took us about 1 hour and 25-30 minutes, but we did it. I am greatly surprised not to have muscle soreness like I had the first three or four days. Surprised but thankful because man that was a deterrent in that I just didn't want to walk with my legs sore. I did though and that is what counts.

Rating on Eating: 6 out of 10
Rating on Exercise: 6 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment