More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Daily - January 21, 2011

Hey Hey,

Eating today went fine. Again with the to tired to pack lunch issue. I need to make the afternoon before since as soon as the sun goes down I kinda want to chill and become tired. Eating today was all that difficult. I mentally feel better. I am gonna come up with my plan this weekend...I am not gonna procrastinate...I am not gonna procrastinate...I am not gonna procrastinate...I am not gonna procrastinate...I am not gonna procrastinate...I am not gonna procrastinate. Maybe if I say it enough I'll actually achieve it. Although that theory is backwards from the secret.

You can by pass this if you aren't interested in What I ate: (B=two eggs, 2 thin strips of bacon, and one slice of whole wheat bread with a little butter. L= Half a plate of Chicken fired noodles with vegetables. D= 1/2 a serving of Soybeans & Grapes (weird I know but it is what I wanted to eat kinda...)

Exercise is still in the works, and I am still not beating myself up about that fact which is a great change for me.

I'd rate my eating at 6 out of 10 because I was full at the 30% of the half of those fried noodles but still ate them. Gotta get a grip on that quitting when I am full even when the food tastes sooo gooood! Exercise is rated at at 0 out of 10 cause I am still working on coming up with a plan.

Quote of the Day: It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory. ~W. Edwards Deming

It brings a smile to my face and warmth to my soul that people are truly cheering my journey on...A big THANK YOU to all those who sincerely wish me the best.

And it may seem like it is all in my head but I have had and still have these friends (sad but true) who smile to my face then behind my back hope I fail or don't change because if they can't then no one should...I have a smile for them too...cause regardless of your negative wishes...I am gonna keep pushing not for anyone else, but for myself.

Live, Love, & Laugh...Often,

HB

1 comment:

  1. Procrastination is my biggest enemy!

    I hate those people who says encouraging things, but behind your back, wishes that you have no success at all. I think they are just miserable people, who want other people to not success, so they can feel better about themselves. Dang.....

    ReplyDelete