More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The First Day of the Rest of Our Life...

This blog is going to focus on not just my journey, but the journey of my sister, our friend, and our cousin. Most of the posts are going to be from myself reporting on my journey as well as theirs.

In this blog you will find Posts Listed in the following manner:
  • Daily Snippets from me (if the others should give me something to post it will have their name)
  • Weekly Recaps (this will cover a more in depth look at our week, our starting weight, end weight, and the ups and downs of the week for each of us)
  • Monthly Goal and Monthly Recap (Like the Weekly but covering the time frame of a month)
  • Yearly Goal (Will basically only be posted now & at the end of our journey for this year. )
At some point will will put up pics & bio's...one step at a time. This isn't a diet or even what others should be doing. This blog is going to be a way for us to track what we are doing and for others who may relate to our situations and enjoy being on our journey with us via this blog.

Live, Love, & Laugh...Often

HB


No comments:

Post a Comment