More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Too tired to cook...

Cooking didn't work out unfortunately. Stayed up way to late and ended up sleeping most of the day away. So it was salad and chix for dinner.

I will be away for a bit in the upcoming weeks, but I will still be working on this journey of mine and taking it one meal at a time as I go.

HB

No comments:

Post a Comment