More About This Blog

This year after so many other numerous new year resolutions of losing weight I am actually making a true leap to really get there. I have always been over weight. The last time I was any where near the weight I was supposed to be was 3rd grade. In my sophomore year of High School I weighed 232 lbs. In 2004 I weighed 287 lbs. Now I weigh 324 lbs. At my most I was 338 lbs.

I am going to use this blog as a way for me to track my ups and downs and find out what really works for me. I am not trying anyone type of diet, but rather searching through them all and pulling what I can use to stay healthy for the rest of my life. This isn't going to be a get thin in 6 month trip...the things I do have to last in the long-term or I will end up quitting and ending up right back where I started or worse off.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

At a standstill...

Hey All,

At a loss for what I should do. Can't seem to stop eating. I am away from home right now and I am not sure whether that is affecting my eating or if it is all for crap.

I have been really feeling like shit about it. Which of course makes it worse. Can't seem to eat at the right interval or the right stuff.

On another not...I watched that new Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition. It just premiered on ABC. I can't say that it was the best show but I would watch it again every once in a while.

You know what kinda show I wanna see. I wanna see Weight loss on a budget...DAMN IT ALL. I know that I can't afford gym memberships, personal trainers, and buying all the healthy food that I should. Some of the shows even revolve around going to a rehab type setting.

I don't think that the average person - especially those that are students - can pay for all that to make a go at losing weight.

Any idea about how I might change my eating habits for the better would be greatly appreciated. Or any advice what so ever would be great.

HB

1 comment:

  1. I can't help you with losing weight. Sorry, but I do agree with you on the tv show "Weight loss on a budget" I would totally watch that show!!!!

    I think you are in a special circumstances. You are away from home, so to find comfort, you go to something familiar...food. Plus, you are in a new place with new food. OMG, I would go crazy with the bbq and deep fried...everything. Oh yes!

    Don't beat yourself too much about it. If you were at home, maybe beating yourself up is okay, but...honestly, you are in really special circumstances. Don't worry about it. Stop wasting your energy on stress and use your energy toward your family and the many adventures you are going to encounter in the next two months.

    Like always....I miss you too much. And I hope you are happy.

    ReplyDelete